Debt Payment Options
The following are ways to pay on your account:
- Pay at CINCB Main Office located at 185 Elgin Avenue, Unit #3, George Town, Grand Cayman
- Pay at any Cayman National Bank bank branch in the Cayman Islands by bank deposit. Please deposit to Cayman Islands National Credit Bureau Ltd. CI$ Account Number 011-10559.
- Pay by domestic bank electronic transfer to Cayman Islands National Credit Bureau Ltd. CI$ Account Number 011-10559.
- Pay by wire transfer to Cayman Islands National Credit Bureau Ltd. CI$ Account Number 011-10559. https://www.caymannational.com/pubs/other/wiretransfer.pdf
- Pay by phone (Must have current Debit or Credit card in your name)
- Pay by bank standing order
- Pay by mail (Cheques only)
The following are the accepted forms of payment:
- Local cheques
- Post dated local cheques
- Bank drafts
- Debit and Credit cards from:
Make all cheques payable to:
Cayman Islands National Credit Bureau
Be sure to include your full name and CINCB Debt ID number to ensure credit to your account. This number will be found on all notices from our office.
If you are not able to pay the balance in full, click here to set up a debt payment plan with us.
Call our offices at (345) 949-3777 and speak with your Collection Specialist for details, or email us at info@CINCB.ky to get more information.
*Debit and Credit Card payment will incur a surcharge of 3%.