Debt Payment Options
The following are ways to pay on your account:
- Pay at CINCB Main Office located at 185 Elgin Avenue, Unit #3, George Town, Grand Cayman
- Pay at any Cayman National Bank bank branch in the Cayman Islands by bank deposit. Please deposit to Cayman Islands National Credit Bureau Ltd. CI$ Account Number 011-10559.
- Pay by domestic bank electronic transfer to Cayman Islands National Credit Bureau Ltd. CI$ Account Number 011-10559.
- Pay by wire transfer to Cayman Islands National Credit Bureau Ltd. CI$ Account Number 011-10559. https://www.caymannational.com/pubs/other/wiretransfer.pdf
- Pay by phone (Must have current Debit or Credit card in your name)
- Pay by bank standing order
- Pay by mail (Cheques only)
The following are the accepted forms of payment:
- Local cheques
- Post dated local cheques
- Bank drafts
- Debit and Credit cards from:
- Online Transfer via CNB account:
Make all cheques payable to:
Cayman Islands National Credit Bureau
Be sure to include your full name and CINCB Debt ID number to ensure credit to your account. This number will be found on all notices from our office.
Call our offices at (345) 949-3777 and speak with your Collection Specialist for details, or email us at info@CINCB.ky to get more information.
NOTE: If you are not able to pay the balance in full, please click below to set up a debt payment plan with us.
*Debit and Credit Card payments will incur a 3% surcharge.